You’re the teacher
Please take a look at this student’s paper: Completed Research Paper_Argumenative TJones.docPreview the documentPreview the document
Once you have read through the paper, please assign a grade. What grade does this paper earn? Why?
I am interested in your justification for the grade.
This is your chance to be in my shoes for a minute.
So, answer the following:
1. What is the grade you would give this paper?
2. What are some of the positive elements of the paper?
3. What are some of the negative elements of the paper?
4. What about formatting?
5. What about organization?
6. What do you think of the introduction?
7. What do you think of the conclusion?
8. Is there a thesis statement? If so, what is it? Is it a strong one? Why or why not? If not, what do you think the thesis statement might be?
9. How does the writer use quotations? Does he/she integrate the quotations into the paper well? Why or why not? Please provide evidence,
10. Is the tone and level of language suitable for a college-level paper? Why or why not?
Please make sure that you write all of your answers in complete sentences.