what’s my style presentation powerpoint COLL 100
In addition to sharing your presentation in the Forum, link or attach your presentation to this assignment space.
Please choose two of the three Learning Style Inventory sites listed below and answer the questions posed to you. Please collect and organize the results. Think about the information being shared with you about your learning style so that you can present your findings to the class.
List of Inventories
1. Index of Learning Styles http://www.engr.ncsu.edu/learningstyles/ilsweb.html
2. Learning Style Inventory http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/LSI/LSI.htm
3. The Center for New Discoveries in Learning com/learning-styles-quiz” target=”_blank”>http://www.howtolearn.com/learning-styles-quiz
- A title (a cover, a heading, etc. Use what is appropriate for your presentation’s medium).
- An introduction that captures your preferred learning style.
- At least 3 characteristics that define your specific learning style according to the learning inventories.
- In this online educational environment, how can you leverage your most prominent learning style in order to be successful? Identify at least three (3) strategies for learning online that support your specific learning style. For example, if you are an auditory learner, what 3 strategies will you use to learn throughout your online academic career? How are these strategies different than what you might use in a face-to-face learning environment?
- A conclusion that summarizes the key points of the presentation.
- A reference slide/frame for your resources.
- Visual additions to add interest or relate to the topic.
A word count or slide count is not provided here, but in order to present a thorough review and assessment of your personal learning style, you will likely need 12-15 slides/frames. Some presentation formats will lend themselves to more or fewer frames. Use your best judgment and discuss the matter with your instructor.