Research paper about global cities(Wiki page)
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE SENDING YOUR BID.
In this Wiki page, your focus is only on Dubai !!. please label each part.
I will attach an example of the wiki page.
Answer all question PLEASE
Here are the 3 parts.
PART I: Provide a brief history of the city. What are its demographics and how have they changed over time? Please also address the city’s physical and social geography. Include a discussion of economic inequality here – is inequality present? (Minimum: 600 words)
Things to consider for Part I:
- How the city has changed, particularly within the 20th century
- The city’s demographic by ethnicity – how many foreign born?
- The city’s demographic by class – who are the “haves” and the “have-nots”?
- The city’s physical and social geography. What groups of people live where?
PART II: How has the city been affected by globalization? Please provide the city’s economic and cultural contributions at the minimum. If applicable, you may also apply the city’s political contributions. Feel free to use a Global City Index as a foundation for answering this question. (Minimum: 600 words)
Things to consider for Part II:
- Recent immigration trends
- Tourism (who visits the city?)
- The city’s role in spreading some cultural awareness around the world
- Industries that dominate the city’s economy
- The presence of multinational corporations (MNCs)
- International political presence
PART III: What does the future hold for this city? In other words, how do the globalizing trends that you have described in Part II affect the prospects for your city? (Minimum: 600 words)
Things to consider for Part III:
- Signs that the economic fabric of the city is changing. Are there significant changes in industry?
- Signs that the cultural fabric of the city is changing. Are there significant changes in demography?
- How is the city planning for the future? Is there a strategic plan?
Format: Be careful to avoid plagiarism by citing all sources, whether written or electronic. You are encouraged to add visual content to your page. Unless you are creating original content, you MUST provide credit to the source!