Advise for an Effective Change – Business Blogger
In this assignment the students are required to create a blog and use their analytical skills in order to give a brief description for business change. To work on this assignment, picture yourself as a well-known blogger, who is interested in analyzing the organizations` performance. Choose a product or service that you think it needs to be improved. Create a blog and Share the following with your reader:
1. Product or Service Information: ( 1 point )
The company name, the product or service name and features.
Brief history about the chosen product or service (establishment, sales, previous changes).
Discovering the necessity for change : ( 1 point)
· Convince your reader why do think the change is important (Leadership , Competitors Technological advances , Training requirements , Rules and regulations, Customer demands).
3. Planning the change : (1 point)
· Select a project: define the current and the desired status, the project scheduling.
· Define the stakeholders in the process of change.
· Identify the team function, the team members.
· What method you will be used for defining the project (Work Breakdown Structure, Pareto Diagrams) and why?
4. Measure the change : ( 1 point )
· Define the change process inputs, actions and desired outputs.
· Define measurement Systems Analysis tool, the reason for your choice?
5. Implement the change 🙁 1 point )
Present no more than one condition that can be altered to make the desired change ( cost , operation, human resource).
Identify two methods that the company can use to evaluate their performance after the change.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
All students are encouraged to use their own word.
The submission method will be through blackboard.
The word count for this assignment must be between 500 to 700 words.
Student must apply Harvard Referencing Style within their reports.
Student is allowed to cite 10% from the word limit(700 word limit means 70 words can be cited).
Please note that each submission will be subjected to plagiarism check. A mark of zero and a warning will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it.