Discussion 11by Anudeep Reddy Addula – Saturday, 28 July 2018, 1:56 PM
Geographic Information Systems:
Communication is the key concept where we exchange the ideas, data, information or exchange of feelings either by e-mail, verbal communication through meetings or by sharing documents online. These medium of exchanging the required information through different channels is nothing but conveying the key information that can be easily understood by different teams or to the people across the company. Communication is not just sharing the information but also it’s about the information being updated on any changes or the new changes that might be coming to the company very soon.
There are many ways in transmitting the information and the fastest way is via corporate e-mail message system and or by conducting the video or audio conferences. The types of communication can either be formal or informal but the exchange of information between two people should be able to understands one’s perspective towards the organization.
Everyone in the company is responsible for proper communication and not following can lead to disaster.
The process of doing any communication is not only to send or receive some information, the effective communication is to exchange the ideas and interacting with each other. Now a days with the help of availability of the technology such as video and audio, conferencing has been more effective communication and it helped reach customers or employers all over the world.
The IT managers play very important role in providing the information to employers as providing wrong information may lead to projects failure or increase in projects budget for redeveloping the whole system.
Please respond to the above post and write 150 words using APA format throughout.
Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.