Please select a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for any selected scenario. You can choose any organization’s plan or create your own.
1. Describe the key elements of the Disaster Recovery Plan to be used in case of a disaster and the plan for testing the DRP.
2. Briefly discuss the internal, external, and environmental risks, which might be likely to affect the business and result in loss of the facility, loss of life, or loss of assets. Threats could include weather, fire or chemical, earth movement, structural failure, energy, biological, or human.
3. Of the strategies of shared-site agreements, alternate sites, hot sites, cold sites, and warm sites, identify which of these recovery strategies is most appropriate for your selected scenario and why.
4. For each testing method listed, briefly describe each method and your rationale for why it will or will not be included in your DRP test plan.
• Include at least Eight (8) reputable sources.
• Your final paper should be 1,000-to-1,250-words, and written in APA Style.