Unit 3 Assignment Instructions Your research paper should be 4–6 pages and should cover at a minimum:
· The historical developments/events (a narrative timeline so to speak) that have influenced the court system’s move towards use technology for many different kinds of tasks and services,
· A description of the specific types of technologies employed (e.g., case management software, eDiscovery®), and an explanation as to how these technologies are utilized in the courtroom.
· The resulting effects of the new technology on courtroom procedures, presentation of evidence, juries, and verdicts.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper will meet the following criteria:
● Length should be 4-6 pages, excluding cover page and references page.
● Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
● Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar,
● Writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
● Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
● Appropriate citation style should be followed.