Select one of the discussion questions below and discussion.
1. Argue the pros and cons of harm reduction.
2. What does empirical research say about the effectiveness of solution-focused therapy? Motivational interviewing? Cognitive-behavioral? (Be sure to address all three.) PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET CITES AS REFERENCE
Research addiction help groups nationwide that might be started in your school.
1. What needs to be done to determine if such a group is needed?
2. What do you need to know to get the group started?
3. Who do you have to convince that it will help students?
4. Would such a group be helpful to elementary children? middle school children? adolescents?
5. What type of addictions would you include?
6. Is it a lunch group or a club?
Answer the questions in paragraph form but not necessarily in the order presented here.
PLEASE DO NOT USE INTERNET CITES AS REFERENCE AND USE MORE THAN ONE REFERENCE
Write a paragraph or two in response to the two videos